Tuesday, May 25, 2010

We have a MAJOR problem!!!!

Ok so here's the deal.
I love Naps...
I love Naps more than anything!
Well, not anything...
But I REALLY LOVE naps.
I take them daily.
We had a good relationship going...
Until you add a Diet Pepsi at 10:30 pm.
Oh and not just any Diet Pepsi..
It HAD to be a Horkleys!
What's a Horkley's?
44ounces of HEAVEN.
Once that D.P. is added...
EVERYTHING is ruined.
It's 4:30 am and I am awake...
And MISERABLE!!!!
Sleep, Sleep, Sleep...
Sleep, Facebook, Facebook, Sleep...
Blog, Facebook, Youtube, Facebook...
You get the point... I just want to SLEEP!

NEVER, NEVER again will I Nap!
Ok, that is probably a lie.
I KNOW it is a lie... but seriously...
This was a BAD idea!!!

1 comment:

Bonnie and Tyler said...

I TOLD YOU TO STOP NAPPING!! Whenever you feel like you want to nap... CALL ME! I will keep you awake!