Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Quote of the Day

Here is a little sample of my business class... Topic: The Current Recession

Teacher: So, why do you think so many Americans already have their next paycheck spent. In other words, why are so many Americans so far into debt?

Male Student: Because so many people think they need to have the newest Lady Gaga Purse... or whatever. They just try so hard to be cool.

Teacher: uh... ok... how about you, Michelle.

Me: Well Brother Nygren, I am not sure you should ask me.. I just bought the newest Lady Gaga Purse last night. I brought it online. It should be here today.

Teacher: Dead silence (for a really long time) Seriously? Lady Gaga has a purse?

Me: YA! You don't have one yet? Loser!

... the whole class is silent....

Me: No... Lady Gaga does NOT have a line of purses. I think so many Americans are in debt because credit cards are Satan. Once you get one credit card, Satan won!

Teacher: Exactly!

1 comment:

Bonnie and Tyler said...

haha... you are a genious!