Wednesday, April 8, 2009

What a DAY!

So this morning I realized I have exactly one week left of school! Yay!!!!! So every Wednesday morning we have "Pow Wow" which is where the WHOLE school meets in this way too small classroom and we have announcements and they talk to us and blah, blah, blah (well that's all I hear... jk, jk!) Sometimes they have like Costco or Wells Fargo come and talk to us about getting a membership with them. Just to promote stuff. Well, today they had the Invisible Children Organization come and talk to us. They are doing a rally thingy called "The Rescue". It's on April 25th (Also my parents anniversary! Go Mom and Dad!) Anyways, they showed us a video that was very powerful... I cried. I did a project at BYU-Idaho about Invisible Children and so I have a special place in my heart for them. So they sold these bracelets that people from Uganda made. They money goes back to them. Anyways a bunch of people bought them.... so this is a picture of Kendra, Me, and Darren's bracelets....

So then I did some hair... ugh. I am so over them giving me back to back to back to back to back clients. I mean, yes, I know that is how it will be in the Salon. But I will also be getting PAID for those clients, not paying to get them! Anyways, so all the teachers decides since it's my last week at school and all that they all need to send there family into get there hair cut from me. This morning I did Connie's son's hair and tonight I did Amy's Husband hair. So possibly I may have shaved an "A" in the back of his head with out him knowing... hehehe.....



Oh what a day... WHAT A DAY!!!!!


Did I mention I am done with my 2000 hours in one week! Exactly??? I am so excited. Oh and also, L.C. aka Loser Cruiser... is no longer a part of the family. We sold her... sad, but I think it was the right move :)

No comments: