Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The Luck of the Irish


So, I am just guessing that my family is Irish but I seriously have the luck of the Irish! On Friday when my parents were down we went to Roberts Craft Store after my graduation and we all entered to win a $50 Gift Card. Well don't worry that I am allergic to any sort of craft project so winning would not be any big of deal to me, but since my mom LOVES crafts and scarpbooking and all that nonsense... I mean goodness.. I entered my name. Don't worry.... I won! So my mom picked out some stuff for her and my sister and we used my gift card to buy it. Then, on Tuesday we went to Sonic to get some drinks and a treat. Well, they took my order and said.... some how your total is $0. Lol.... huh? Ok! So they brought out our FREE food! So that night at my first night at night school they were doing a drawing for our charity. You paid $2 for a raffle ticket and then you get a prize. They had pretty good prizes. So I thought... hmmm I want to see if I win. If I really do have luck or what. I probably won't win, but it's good because it goes to Charity. So I bought a ticket put my name and number no big deal. Then the drawing begisns. They were going to draw 10 people. So my chances were pretty good..... The first ticket drawn was mine!!! What the heck!??? I am not complaining but seriously! What is this? I don't hate it, but I really wish Utah had a lottery.... I'd go buy a lottery ticket. Probably a good thing they don't :)

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Lucky girl! I need to hang out with you more.

Donna Chapin said...

You are one lucky girl! And I am so glad that you are willing to share your winnings with your Mom.
Love you.
Mom