Monday, April 6, 2009

Lame, Lame-er, Lamest

It's lame that I have to already start packing up my life when I don't leave for another 2 weeks, but if I don't do it now I won't have time because it's all spent at school.
It's even lame-er that as I am packing/ "spring cleaning" I have the hardest time giving away my crap because I MIGHT need it later. Where's Nicole when you need her?
And the lamest of all, is that it is 3:07am and I can't sleep. I have been trying since 11pm. Definitely the lamest.
However on the bright side... I have 75 hours left of school.
I have a place to store my abundance of stuff while in LA and
I am selling my car tomorrow! Yay! I guess with every lame thing there's something good, so I can't complain. I just really want to sleep... *sigh*

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Just get rid of it all. After you sell this summer you will be rich and you can buy new. =)

Unknown said...

lol that's what Chyla keeps telling me. But why buy new stuff when I can keep all my memorible stuff.... uh...