Sunday, August 10, 2008

I loath lame people!


I am grateful for all my friends that are protective of me and deal with my stupidity. However, there are some people in this world that I can NOT stand and that is LAME people. Not lame as in they can't walk. Lame as in they are so stupid in their choices that they need to jump off a cliff in the next 24 hours and if they don't jump. I might push them! I HATE LAME PEOPLE!!!!!!!! And to all those lame-Os out there. DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously. Lame people include, but are not limited to, rapist, murderers, druggies, pedophiles, thief's, and other seriously lame, creepy acting people. You are ruining people's lives! Especially mine!!!!

2 comments:

KB said...

girl. I will punch every guy in the face, or somewhere else, who is nasty to you.

Lee-Ann and James Miller said...

lame people really do suck. we could just rid them all to save time for future lame moments with those people. we'll start the plan tomorrow.