Friday, August 8, 2008

Can you feel the love tonight?


I have been incredibly sick lately. Like, really, really bad. I have been way stressed out too. I can't pinpoint the stress. It's not work, it's not school, it's nothing in particular, but I think it's just everything together. So I went about a week where I couldn't eat, or sleep. And that is just NOT ME!!! So I was always low on energy and just depressed almost. The guys at work could NOT stand it. They kept asking me what's wrong and if I needed a hug or anything. They are so cute. They are all so protective of me and I love it. The other day we had a little drama at work and since I am the Manager now I have to deal with it and I got chewed out, bad timing on my boss's part but what can you do so I was sitting in the office checking my work e-mail and pulling my hair so it was blocking my face from everyone else. I was crying and didn't want them to know. So I finally stop crying and of course you can tell and Adam stops me and comes up to me and he usually isn't so lovey-dovey but he comes up to me wraps his arms around me and says, "I'll kill him! Who is he?" I laughed a little just walked away. Then JR saw me walking back over to the tanning salon and he literally sprinted so he could open the door for me and followed me into the tanning salon. As soon as we get in he stopped me and gave me this HUGE bear hug and was like "Whatever... they are dumb anyway. You are the coolest tanning manager... NO! The coolest, bestest, prettiest manager I think God ever made!" Awe..... then he said something hilarious and I started laughing. I just adore the guys I work with. They keep me sane and living my life each day. Thanks boys!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I think you are a super amazing, smart, cool, funny, creative, beautiful, bestest sister in the whole world! I wish I was there to give you a hug and a rock. (this one wouldn't even cost you a nickel. It would be on the house.) love you Face!

Amanda said...

i agree. lame people are kinda lame. oh..nevermind. anyways guess what freaking movie's release date was moved up 3 flippin weeks?!?!?! that's right, Twilight...OhEmGee. too bad harry potter is postponed until next summer i LOVE harry potter, but i LOVE twilight more. if you're coming up in dec. we should go see it, even though i will probably have already seen it once or twice.