Friday, August 15, 2008

ER visit....

Friday I had some really bad pains in my.... uterus. I felt like I was going to die. So I ended up in the ER. I'm not dying, but need to figure out what is going on. This is how I was at first before the drugs, in a LOT of pain....

This is after the shot in my butt hit me. I was so happy. Probably a little too much. I told Kristin I wanted to eat clouds and I was trying to tip the bed at this point.....
Then Kristin quoted her dad about the "Death Clock"... "Ohhh... cool, the DEATH CLOCK!!!"

And last, but not least, the computer that kept Kristin sane. This computer said why everyone was in the ER. We learned the codes pretty quickly. Yes, I blocked mine out. Mine was embarressing.... sick!As much as I LOOOVED the E.R. I hope to never have to go back there. It wasn't fun. But I am sure it will be more fun to go to the E.R. rather than the OBGYN...... Boo!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

what?! are you ok now? what is wrong? you don't have to answer that if you don't want. i hope you are feeling better and can get everything figured out!

Nicole said...

Man that person who had death must have been much worse than you were! eating clouds?

Lee-Ann and James Miller said...

oh my dear little michelle. what will we ever do with you? i hope you feel better and don't die. i wouldn't know what to do with my life if you ceased to be in it.

steve groch. said...

Only a 75 year old would go into the hospital complaining of pain in his flank.