Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Turns out, I am NOT superwoman...

So pretty much I have stressed myself out to the max yet again. I am awesome at doing this! YAY! Go me! Sometimes I think I am superwoman. Turns out, I am NOT superwoman! I can not do it all! So tomorrow I have 2 presentations and one final. All before noon. Awesome. And is it 11:30pm right now? Yes. Did I just start my homework an hour ago? Yes. Am I going off of hardly any sleep? Yes. And the icing on the cake is that one of my presentations tomorrow, there is just a little pressure because whatever grade I get on the presentation my WHOLE company gets that grade. No pressure... No pressure at all. Great. When is this semester over? Oh yes. One week. Just one more week. Just one more week. Just one more week. Just one more week... I am going to hind under a rock for just one more week... oh! I mean. I can do this! Back to the homework. Someday maybe I won't be so stressed. Until then... just one more week....

No comments: