Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Future? What Future?

So the day has come and I have run out of classes to take... I honestly thought this day would NEVER come. So now what? Graduate? Then what? No one ever told me I had to have a plan for my life. I thought I was supposed to stay at home and cook and clean up after some small people. Guess that idea was WAY off. Hmmm so now what? Move home? And do what there? Let's be honest. I am a licensed cosmetologist. HAIR. IS. EVERYWHERE! I can go where ever my little heart desires. I can do hair, nails, extensions.... what should I do and WHERE should I go??? After waking up to 2 inches of freshly fallen snow I am thinking somewhere warm... possibly tropical? I don't know.. can't someone just make up my mind for me???? I will take any suggestions!!!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Bham is pretty tropical!! congrats!!

Lee-Ann Miller said...

I vote Moreno Valley. Moreno is a Spanish word, does that make it tropical. Right now its starting to be time to wear shorts, no snow at all! We've still got mountains if you like that kind of thing too. There is a house on the corner of my street for sale. I'll find you a roomie to split it with. There, I planned your future for you so you don't have to.

amber york said...

Take advantage of this time! Do something you have always dreamed of! Go somewhere tropical! Travel! You won't always be able to. But most importantly, do what feels right even if it sounds rediculous. Even if it seems unlogical! That feeling is always right!