Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Super-Dad


Today marks the 51st year that my Dad has been alive! That is pretty much 18,627 days that this Earth has been completely entertained! My Dad is one of my heroes! He can do anything. Sometimes I make him do stupid things like pretend to catch water....
And sometimes he LOVES when I make him take multiple pictures with me, so I can make sure that I look good...

And sometimes he likes to be a thug with his oldest, coolest daughter...

But most importantly he loves spending time with the WOMEN in his life and making sure we are all happy...
Dad, We love you! Thank you for being so amazing!!! You are the glue that holds our family together and without you we would be lost! Thank you for everything you do!!! You really are my hero, and you are a SUPER HERO in my eyes! Happy Birthday Daddy!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

It is true he is a super hero..I haven't seen him fly but I know he can.