Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sisterhood of the BCFers


Sometimes I think my life is a movie. Ok, that's a lie. I ALWAYS think that my life is a movie and this last week I realized it kind of is. I realized that the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants is my life. Ok, minus the pants. But I have the friends for life and whenever I need them they are there. Even though we are all pretty much in different states/ countries we still all love each other more than anything. I am grateful for my "Sisterhood" with them. I love Heidi, Buddha, Briana and Amber. Thanks for being such AMAZING fiends to me. I love them. We all met at BYU-Idaho. We were neighbors then I moved in :) The rest is history. We decided to call ourselves the BCFers (Best College Friends) We are all best friends and even though Heidi is in NYC, Amber is in Heaven... oh I mean Hawaii, Buddha is in Argentina and Briana and I are in Utah, she's going to the U and I am going to Beauty School. Crazy! 2 years ago we were all in Avonlea 5 laughing every night and loving it. I love these girls and am so grateful for them in my life and for there love and support. I hope we can all get together when Buddha gets home. I need to see my BCFers. I couldn't do what I am doing now without them!


Ok, So I have time to write so I am going to just do multiple posts under one....

9 Weeks to GO!!!!!!!!
I have 9 weeks left of Beauty School. Scares the poop out of me!!!!! But I am so excited to be done. I am doing better at picking up more hours. I mean I even went to school on Saturday!!! Yay for me! My graduation is March 27th which my parents/ sister (? Hopefully) are coming to it! Yay again! Happiness!!! However, this means I have to figure out what I am supposed to do after? Stay in Provo? Move home? L.A.? Hawaii? Vegas? Idaho? These are pretty much my 4 options. So if you would like to make my decision a little harder and give me more options, I would not like that. I am down to about 3 options for summer but all 6 for the fall. Making decisions for the future are so hard for me. So scary. But I can transfer my beautician license to anyone of those places. So that isn't eliminating any of my options. Ugh. Decisions, Decisions, Decisions!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

my vote is WASHINGTON!! my hairdresser just moved to LA so i'll be needing a good haircutter lady. and that my friend, would be YOU! i vote yes. you can have your salon in the front and i can have my photo studio in back and we can make the big bucks with our glamour shots. ok we should get on that. b/c that's EXACTLY what people need to keep their mind off this economic shizz.

Natasha Holmquist said...

I Live Verrry close to LA!!!! But I'm moving to Utah in July. SOOOOOOOOO YA. STAY THERE!!! (sorry Amanda-BUT YOU SHOULD MOVE TO UTAH TOO!)

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm from Vegas, don't move there. Too HOT, ugly and too much crime. Move to Washington or Hawaii. I say Hawaii. If you can do it, why not? You get to choose your life! And hey, why not live where everyone else wants to, but can't. And then you can constantly post AWESOME pictures of yourself living it up, and we can all watch in envy!
-Amber Malmberg(AKA: York)

Peter and Lesha said...

you are to sweet miss ya girl and yeah come do my hair, remember when we would play hair dresser at your house? glad to hear you are doing well. good luck on your last 9 weeks.