Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Being tagged....

Ok so I've been tagged a bunch of times on facebook but I hate writing facebook notes so I will just blog about it.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I think some Aunt or something....

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Sunday after clearing up some miscommunication...

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Sometimes. Depends if I am writing fast or not.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Oven roasted Chicken

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Well I am called Mama Seta. Lol no I do not

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Uh Probably not! Sad, but true

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? What's that?

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Nope. They stole them. And wouldn't give them back!!!!

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Yes I would!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Either Hunny Bunches of Oats or Oh's

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope, waste of time

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Well it makes me sick so I usually don't eat it...

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Well now it is their hair or make-up. I figure out in my mind how they style their hair and how it was cut/ colored. It's VERY annoying!!!!!!!

15. RED OR PINK? Red

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My lips/ chin. ew. Also my big feet.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Buddha/ Heidi. I miss seeing my family. But I at least talk to them...

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST? If they want

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Ricks Football shorts and no shoes. I love these shorts!!!!

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? MTV Real World

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Multicolor

23. FAVORITE SMELL: B.O. lol jk. I love Britey Spears Curious. mmmmmm I love it!

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Mi Madrae (that's espanol for My Mom!) :) (Thanks Chyla!)

25. Do you know the person who sent this to you? Amanda Peck.... well tagged me.

26. WHAT SPORTS DO YOU LIKE TO WATCH? uh Baseball or volleyball. Ok football too.

27. HAIR COLOR? Well, I colored my hair today with a beautiful PM Shine. It's a 6RB that means redish brown. :)

28. EYE COLOR? Lately..... Green

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No sir reeeee Bob

30. FAVORITE FOOD? Chicken. This used to be either Dr. Pepper or Diet Coke but I have been officially soda free for 9 days.... ugh. It's hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Uh my fav movie is Cinderella Story. So happy endings.... DUH!

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Whole 9 yards

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? I'll give you one guess... it's black.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer..... wait Winter..... wait I don't care!

35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Chocolate cake with a lot of yummy frosting......

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Uh.....

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? ...........

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? What's that????

40 WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I'm on my laptop

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? MTV double shot at love.... ewww but I couldn't find the remote so I just fell asleep. Wow we watch MTV a lot. How embarrassing!

42. FAVORITE SOUNDS? My ringtone...

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Well since I listen to Across the Universe everday of my life, I'd say the beatles....

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Hawaii

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can talk for hours on end does that count?

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Washington

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Yours

48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER? Well Chyla first remembers coming to my baptism. Then she chased me around the church until she caught me. So like 3 feet and we've been together ever since. :)

Ok, so this is pretty much enough of this tagging business. Hope you enjoyed!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

ha you're funny michelle. good job on the no pop gig. it's really hard for the first 2 weeks or so then you get over it and don't care anymore. except sometimes i still smell root beer and, well i just smell it, a lot. i've been pop free for a little over a year again. there should be a popaholics anonymous.

Nicole said...

I love it! You crack me up. p.s. my word verification is bratack Funny huh?