Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Awk-WARD!!!!

First awkward story/ sad story... Sunday I was at work changing bulbs in the tanning bed all by myself. First off, the gym and tanning salon are closed on Sunday. So I was the only person there. Creepy! And I kept freaking myself out and hearing thing. As I walked upfront to get something I see a man right outside the salon leaned over the garbage can going through our garbage. I froze and immediately stepped back so he couldn't see me, but I could see him. And I see him grab Kendra's and my lunch from yesterday. Neither of us finished our sandwiches and he took them out of the Carl's Jr bag and put them in his backpack. I felt so bad for this man. So I just kind of stood there not really sure what to do. He looked pretty creepy and I was already freaking out so I just stood there. Forgetting I was in plain view he looked up at me and saw me staring at him. There was a really long awkward pause then he got on his bike and rode off.... I turned around and went into the nearest room and called Kendra and told her what happened...

Second Awkward Story.... So Rochelle and I were talking and sittin in her car after work on Monday. She went home to Idaho this past weekend so we had a lot to catch up on. So we were just talking and I see a guy and a girl by a car, we couldn't hear what they were saying but could tell they liked each other but weren't dating yet. I told her we might be lucky and witness the first kiss. Her response "Oh NO!" So we continue talking and 10 minutes later I gasp and grab her head and turn it to the awkward couple! We got to witness the first awkward kiss of this awkward couple. It was amazing. They totally didn't know how to lean or probably kiss. And so they did a quick peak, realized they were awkward and decided to try a make out.
BAHAHAHAHA!!! At this point and time I lost it. I was laughing so hard I was crying. Rochelle was embarrassed and started putting up her windows in fear that they'd notice us laughing at them. I laughed the whole time they were kissing and they were makin' on each other for a good 10 minutes. As the guy drove away I pointed and laughed even harder at him. Haha. Oh how I love awkward moments like that, especially when I am just the third party observer! Good times!

No comments: