Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Just think before you Speak... PLEASE!!!

I was sitting in my Legislative Class today and we are doing a simulation of Congress. So we were discussing a bill that was trying to be passed. It was making English the native language of the US and would make it law to know English.... This is what was said...

Student 1: I think making English the native language of the US would be beneficial in a number of ways. I think everyone should know English!

Student 2: Ya most people would like to know English even if they don't live in America. Maybe we need to do more to support that cause.

Student 1: Ya! I say we pass this bill!!

Teacher (Acting as President): No way! If we pass this bill then how am I supposed to talk to the little Hispanic girls in line at Wal-Mart??? That's like my highlight of my trip!

Me: Creepy McCreepster... Why do you talk to little Hispanic girls in Wal-Mart???

Teacher: I think they're cute! So I use my Spanish and talk to them!

Student 1: *cough* Petafile! *cough*

Student 3: I vote to investigate the President's relationships with little Hispanic girls.

Me: I second that!

Teacher: (Hits his forehead) I just got what you guys were saying! NO! I AM NOT A PETAFILE!!!!

Hahaha gotta love BYU-I!!!!!!

1 comment:

Chyla Mashelle said...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAh seriously made my night!