Tuesday, July 6, 2010

It's MY BLOG and I'll Cry if I want to!!!!!!!!!

So the other day I came across someone's status update that said something along the lines of... "Seriously if you are having a bad day, or you are upset don't post it on your blog... no one wants to read that!" But seriously... it's their blog. They can put whatever the H-E-Double Hockey sticks they want! No one is forcing you to read it!!! Come on now! Anyways... that just made me angry. I wanted to comment on HER status and say... then don't read it you witch! But I didn't... I decided to write an angry blog about her instead.. hahaha I will get you!

Anyways... on to better things....

And by better I mean I get to go home soon!!!! I am sooo excited! It will be semi cramped in our house... but worth it. Then come back and 2 more semesters of school!!!!!

Ok, I promise pictures soon. Not that anyone actually cares...

Oh. And also, my roommates and I bought a pool... we will show you soon... it's HUGE. And FUN! And right now is in our living room.... bahahaha. I love college! :D

1 comment:

Bonnie and Tyler said...

COOL! living room POOL!