Monday, January 11, 2010

Why am I so blessed?

Does anyone else ever ponder this question in their daily life?

Because today I have probably thought this question around 18 times.

I really am so blessed. I have such amazing support all around me. My family is absolutely so amazing and supportive of me. No matter the crazy decisions I decide. They love me and are there for me. No. Matter. WHAT! Friends are the same exact way. They love me and are there for me. I mean, who can say they had a friend help them put their pants on when they hurt their knee? Or had a friend sleep with them because they are scared to sleep alone at night? Or had a friend tell them the exact thing they needed to hear to decide the Church is true. Or have a friend that is the best example to them of Christ.... basically I could go on and on about how amazing my friends and family are to me. And how they are each in my life for a reason.

Ok, so basically if you can't tell my attitude from my last blog is completely different. I am happy. I love ... ok maybe like... life right now. I dropped a class and I couldn't be happier. School is going well and I don't feel so overwhelmed now. So that is dandy and swell.

Welp, all in all. I am happy. I am blessed. Sometimes I feel like Nephi... ya know... born of goodly parents. Soooo thank-you each and everyone of you for having an impact on my life. I hope you all are having a fabulous week.

2 comments:

Bonnie and Tyler said...

Well you should count yourself as one of those friends too. You are such a great support and example to those around you. We are so lucky to have you in our lives and back in IDAHO!! Love you more than words!

Nicole said...

I am glad you are happy! I love you!