Sunday, May 25, 2008

Old times, Good times


Coming home to visit my parents is always interesting. Whenever I know I am going to be returning to the good ole place of Bellingham I try to think of people I would like to see, like old friends from high school, and I can never really think of that many. Don't get me wrong. I love all of my friends I grew up with in high school. I just haven't really kept in contact with many of them. The only ones that I kept in contact with was ones from the Church. So I saw pretty much everyone I wanted to at Church today. So I decided that tonight it would be fun to get them all together and play games. Amanda Peck, Natasha Holmquist (aka Slesk) came over. Michelle and Nathan Anderson were supposed to, but they had family over that hadn't left yet. But it was good to catch up with Amanda and Natasha. A ton has changed since I saw them last. I mean, Natasha is now married and pregnant. And Amanda is signing up for "something called college" as she referred to it. It was good. I enjoyed being able to chat with them. We are going to be going to Lunch probably on Tuesday after Natasha's baby doctor appointment. I'm definitely looking forward to it! :)

No comments: