Tuesday, November 1, 2011

God bless modern medicine

The owners come tomorrow. TOMORROW! We have been working so hard the last month for the next 48 hours! Holy cow! We just have to get through the next 48 hours. The owners of Rexburg Housing only come every once and a while. My boss does such a fantastic job they just don't worry about our properties I guess. But they have missed Rexburg (if that is possible...) and wanted to stop in and do a little check up. So in preparing for their arrival its been very busy. I try to do my part where I can to help. I can't do a lot, but I did sacrifice something most imporant to me today, my sleep. I went up to my boss's house this morning at 5:45 am! to go sit up at her house while she went to work. So I got the munchkins off to school and then got myself off to school. So, I went to school and headed to work. My first client no showed. So I figured I better start cleaning... I needed to deep clean my salon and knew I had about 2 hours worth of cleaning. So I realized I hadn't taken my meds for the day and took them at 2 pm. Adderall at 2 pm on a full stomach= Michelle on super speed and super focused! I was crazy. I kept working and working and working and working and working. I had another no show and worked my little butt off. I cleaned the entire salon on top of doing my normal clientèle. It was crazy. My girls Allie and Emily showed up for moral support (literally they sat and painted their nails and told me to keep up the good work!) Anyways, so now my salon is nice and clean. And I only have 29 more days until we close the salon for the remodel! YAY!!!! Go team Retreat! Now to start the buying of goods and hiring!

No comments: