Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Life's Tough then you die...

It's the second day of school and I went to bed at 4:30am... do you think this is the way I wanted to start my semester? No. Not. At. ALL! I had a work meeting at 9 am... then I had to go straight to class at 11 am... then I have class until 2 pm. And then... I have work immediately after class until 9 pm. Notice no where in there is a breakfast, lunch or dinner. Oh my... gotta love my overbooked schedule. Why do I think I can do everything? Oh... because I will get it all done. But then at 9pm. I will eat and then crash... Honestly, today is not a great day. It's not bad. But it's definitely not what I want my every day life to be... I am grateful for my true friends and family. I am grateful for a boss that loves me and understands that I am doing everything I can. I am grateful that my mom sent me this text this morning after saying today is going to be long "Good luck and say your prayers". How simple is that. I do need to say my prayers, so I can have the strength of my Heavenly Father and Savior. Because without them.. I will not survive today...

No comments: