Tuesday, November 3, 2009

R.I.P.

Sooooo... the tittle wasn't very creative. Because honestly. I am soooo worn out. I don't even care. Remember how I bought a car on Thursday... Well today I was just on facebook minding my own business. IMing my friend, Rusty and all of the sudden I hear the *pop* and then my screen goes blank and the whole computer shuts down and I smell smoke.... I tried to revive it. But after a good 20 minutes.. there was no luck. He's gone.... He was good that whole year and a half I had him... (*TEARS*) (not just one tear. many will be shed over him...) So here lies my not so old laptop...
Rest in Peace, little buddy! I knew you did the best you could!
Well, with every death there has to be a birth... right?!
Welcome the new man into my life....
He's amazing! He even has the new Windows 7.... which I will admit... is kinda cool.
I didn't hate Vista. Ya I know. I am pretty much the only one...
But Windows 7 is fast... or maybe it's the brand new computer....
Hopefully I will have better luck with this one.....

Onto a different note... Halloween was last week! Ready for some REDNECK RAYMEEE!!!! (That is pretty scary in and of it's self....)
See... I told you it was scary...
And yes, that is my dad... the one in the mullet...
Oh... btw(by the way) this was for our Ward Trunk or Treat on Halloween.
We decided to decorate a corner of the church yard instead of just a trunk...
We did a redneck campsite...
hence the McD's ....
We are creative...
we know! :)
And the dutch oven over the "fire" was were the candy was....
it was definitely the goodest lookin' trunk there.

No comments: